Friday, December 3, 2010

sugar cube

a man frantically searched the net for 3 days

to get the real email id of god.

finally, he got it!

he had his mail text ready.

he opened the 'compose' box,

pasted his message

and clicked on "sent".

god was online.

he opened the mail and read

"dear god,

i am very annoyed with you.

you threw me inside the cup of your universe

in the hot boiling coffee of life

like a sugar cube!

and mercilessly

stirred me violently

and randomly

and unpredictably

and non-stop

with the spoon of events and shocks!

consequently

i got dissolved

and finished

much before i had expected to stay on the shelf of life.

what was more shocking was that when i got completely dissolved

u stopped stirring and put aside the spoon of events!

were all storms in the cup of life created only for me?

i was used to sweaten

somebody's  coffee.

i wanted to live

but i have vanished without a trace!"

---

god smiled

and typed back

"my dear child,

it was not somebody's coffee

it was my cup of coffee!

i hand picked you for me.

you have not vanished

i sipped u, i drank you

now u are inside every pore of mine

intoxicating and charging me

looking thru my eyes

breathing thru me

living with me!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment